Greetings! I haven't updated the blog in a little while, partly because I didn't think I had any good stories to tell. We've kinda just been hanging close to home since we went to San Diego. But after I started uploading photos...I decided we have had some good fun! It started with a lovely lunch we had with some of my friends from work at one of the yummiest & hippest little lunch spots - Le Gran Orange.
Silas is very lucky to have so many "aunties"...
Then Karen spent a night up in Flagstaff with Silas & I. Well...sort of. I had a meeting all day so we drove up early that morning and enjoyed the day in the cool pines. We even went out to dinner with a good friend (see below). But our night was a short one because Silas wasn't so sure he liked sleeping in a tent...so we ended up leaving rather early (3am). We're not giving up on camping, though. Matt, Silas & I are actually trying again this weekend!!
Oh yea - Silas is getting good at 'giving 5'.
I love how he's checking out Rosemary's belly in this one. Almost like he knows there is a little person in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment