We got to go to a birthday party last weekend - with a real juggler! It was great fun and Silas was enthralled with the performance. He actually sat on the blanket for a full five minutes after the show was over. Long after all of the other (mostly older) kids had moved on!
In fact, he was so impressed, he's been working on his own juggling skills! Check out the video of Silas juggling.
2 comments:
ha ha, the video cracked me up of the guy in the normal clothes with a cape and crazy hat thrown on... I was dreaming of this exact thing when last Christmas for Bruce I really bought him an official juggling set from a magic store. He can juggle and I wanted him to get better so HE could wear a cape and be the "special guest" at our birthday parties on the stage... he hasn't practiced... or bought in to my great idea... ha ha! :) Silas is darling!
i love silas' juggling!! he should totally do that for your family's talent at the blake party!!
Post a Comment