
Unfortunately, his little halloween hat doesn't really fit his head. But we did what we could to be festive. (Actually, he had matching socks but they succumbed to an eruptive diaper changing incident...)

And finally, a rare but unobstructed view of Silas' sweet face. You'll notice they've removed the IV from his head and put it in his arm instead. But as of this afternoon, he does have a feeding tube fed through his nose and into his belly because he's still learning how to feed from the bottle. (Actually, every time I try to feed him he gets so comfortable he falls asleep...)
4 comments:
Julie & Matt ~
He is absolutely amazing. Congratulations on your little miracle - we can't wait to meet little "Hercules" in person.
~Jeff, Kami, Hudsyn & Brady
Awww he's got Matthews chin...How cute!
Kelly
Your pumpkin is adorable! Thanks for taking the time to keep us all informed. I love the pictures! Silas will be home with you soon. He is so cute!
Pat
Jules and Matt,
What an adorable little face he has. I'm so glad to hear that he is doing better.
Love,
Kristin
Post a Comment