Silas' uncle Preston and aunt Karen came to visit yesterday. Preston took these photos during their visit (and after Silas ate - which is why he is totally zonked out!)...
(Karen always laughs at the funny faces and sounds Silas makes when he is sleeping...)
This is the main monitor that Silas is hooked up to. It charts his heart rate (green), oxygen absorption (blue) and respiration rate (yellow). At any given moment, you will hear one of these dinging when one of the readings isn't in the preferred range.
This picture shows the pulse-ox on Silas' foot - which senses the oxygen absorption rate and constantly causes the monitor to beep because it is designed for smaller newborns and does not stay put his not-so-little foot very well sometimes.
I have been following your blog entries and am glad to hear Silas' condition is improving. Preston's pictures capture him so beautifully. He can come photograph my kids anytime he wants...
Silas is great and I am so glad to be able to keep up to date on how he is doing. I love your pictures and blog. What a handsome family! My best to all of you. Wendy
5 comments:
I have been following your blog entries and am glad to hear Silas' condition is improving. Preston's pictures capture him so beautifully. He can come photograph my kids anytime he wants...
Julie,
He is SO beautiful!!! I love those pictures of him. Keep posting updates. We love you guys!
Silas is great and I am so glad to be able to keep up to date on how he is doing. I love your pictures and blog. What a handsome family! My best to all of you. Wendy
Congratulations on such a beautiful little one! I think I've fallen in love all the way from VA!
I'm very happy to hear he's doing better- he's obviously a fighter!
I hope momma and papa are doing well, too!
jolie =)
That's a great photo of all three of you. He is SO cute!
Love, Kristin
Post a Comment