Can you believe it is already March? Wow - I can't. Time sure flies. Looking back at the Christmas blog I realize that time is also flying for baby Silas. Matt and I know he's been getting bigger quickly (he's already up to 18 pounds at 4 months...and those sweet bulldog cheeks just keep growing!!). But looking back at photos from 2 months ago, it is really impressive. Although not shocking - that boy loves to eat and works hard to maintain his adorable butterball physique.
We got Valentine's Day studio photos taken in early February and, even though they're already a month old, I thought I'd share them...





2 comments:
Wow, he has gotten so big!! Although he doesn't look too huge next to the enormous teddy bear. He's so cute. We hope to see you at Blake Family Night. We're so excited we'll be in town!
CUTE! I especially love the teddy bear one. It just shows that even though they seem so huge to us, they are still just bitty. We missed you at Family Night.
Post a Comment