We adopted him from a friend who adopted him from the pound. Feels like we've stepped up the fun and excitement around our house a notch. Silas, in particular, enjoys his new companion. He loves 'throwing' the ball for Winston.
Or sometimes just handing the ball to Winston (who plays along and still 'fetches' it for Silas).
Silas also really likes Winston's tail. We're working on the concept of 'gentle'.
Or just chillin' together. (OK-to be honest-the sitting still part doesn't actually happen very often. At least not for Silas.)
And just when I think about mentioning that Silas seems to be slimming down a little bit (I actually had to tighten the adjustable waist on a pair of pants...that's never happened before!), I see a picture like this. And I realize that those 'bull-dog cheeks' and the double chin are still large and in charge! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment